Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Books

I need to start reading again. I stopped for about a month and I guess it's because I read like 10 books from the start of the new year. Maybe that's not a lot to you but it is to me. My next book that I am about to read/started to read is The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe by Douglas Adams. He is a very funny righter and makes some amazing observations about the human race that are just astounding and true. When reading this book it is, in my opinion, an insult to him if you aren't pondering these observations. Basically, there is a little bit of everyone in his books. If you haven't read any books in the Hitch Hikers Series I think you should, at least read the first book Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy.

After that I think I am going to read the second book in the Sookie Stackhouse series so people stop asking me if i read it or not. In my opinion the T.V. show is way better than the first book because there is more conflict and more character interaction. The book is basically stream of consciousness and I really don't like that type of book, so we will see how the second novel fares and go from there.

After that I don't know because I have a lot of books to read and school on top of that. Wish me luck

Much Love
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment