Monday, May 4, 2009

BEDM #4 Learning something new

Sorry this is so late I was very distracted with my uke. I found the really cool website with songs on the uke. like Blitzkreg Bop and My Ding-A-Ling and a bunch of other cool songs.

Nothing really exciting happened to day to tell you the truth I don't even think i learned anything new today. HOWEVER, yesterday I learned something new wait actually I think I learned this thing at like 1 this morning so yes I did learn something new to day...
And that new thing is on the outside of a pineapple the rough outside, those are flowers I didn't know that HOW COOL IS THAT. Now the reason I found this out is because I am working on a song about bananas and pineapples and let me tell you this bit of information makes the story of the song pretty clear what its going to be about.

When I get all the lyrics figured out I will put them up here also this song is going to be dedicated to two nerdfighters but you will find out who they are when I post the lyrics.

Now I am going to go back to the uke maybe get one nerdfighter chat.

Much love
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment