Saturday, May 2, 2009

BEDM #2 Surprisingly not a bad day

Ok so in short my day went like this:

Got up at 7 to go ref soccer but it was cancelled because of the ran. So instead I helped my dad with the kitchen, but really I hardly helped at all because he had other people there with him so after that I went to work at the library then back home to finish work on the kitchen. And now I am here.

Now what I spent a majority of my day doing was playing ukulele. I was getting some melodies out on that wonderful instrument, and let me tell you, I have two melodies that are strumming and one fingerpicking melody. Basically it was a really productive day for the ukulele. Now all I have to do is get some lyrics out but the only thing is I dont know what kind of song to write maybe a funny one maybe a love song hell maybe a little bit of both. Well we shall see.

Now it's time for a shower and a venture in to Newark to maybe hit a couple of bars, maybe drink at my friends house and jam, who knows.

Much love
Joey

P.S.
If anyone has any suggestions for songs (mainly a song topic not a song type) let me know I would love some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment