Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ello ello,

Ok, so I just read my last blog from a long time ago. I haven't been on here in a long time. Anyway I was reading it and I thought I sounded stupid and I feel that I sent the wrong message. the message I wanted to send was Ukuleles are a fun and exciting instrument to play. I love playing my concert ukulele, and I love playing it for my friends and family, the only thing I can't stand is when people that play "normal" instruments or "mainstream" instruments, I guess that sounds ok, like guitar, drums, bass, trumpet, violin, piano, stuff of the sort, those people not all of them infact I am sure its probably a small percent. But any way they look down on instruments like the ukulele that aren't as popular. I don't know, thats how I see it.

But anyway, I plan on getting back on here more often because I want to. I know nobody follows me but I will write on here anyway for my imaginary friends. Umm, I mean, nevermind I'm already down that road no turning back now. For all of you out there friends I will write as often as I can.

I also plan on, tonight (it is 1:30 in the am) working on stopping my procrastination habit. It has become a real problem. I have three papers due tomorrow at 9:30, luckily they don't have to be super long and I can get them done but this allnighter shtuff has to stop. I am ruining myself.

Plans for the future.
1. get a new computer I am thinking studio 15 my real friend loves his and he highly suggests getting it.
2. get a digital camcorder, I dont know what kind I will have to look into it.
3. maybe actually start a vlog maybe or create videos of my uke skills (which are nothing like most people on youtube, I am a big pile of poop compared to them but i love to play anyway).
4. become more structured. i need to or i will fail at life.


thank you all and much love,
joey

No comments:

Post a Comment